• June 23, 2018, 12:58:03 AM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dilemmas of Memorycoin  (Read 1293 times)

Offline Delinquency

• CEO
  • Administrator
  • Epic Member
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
    MVTEceoiVWsnyyWU69nNFCqcpqDjyChyEH
Dilemmas of Memorycoin
« on: April 11, 2014, 09:14:55 PM »
Dilemmas of Memorycoin

When I was elected, Memorycoin was just hanging onto the 0.00039 handle. It was a crucifying level that would have continued to decrease over a longer period of time.
This has changed ever since. There are also still many issues at hand that we need to address.

My primary job as CEO is to make sure development is consistent and above the standards of all other puny alt-coins. In turn, everything will be positive for the coin.

There is no doubt that with the correct investor and community support, this coin will crush Bitcoin in just a year.

The Past

Why have past officers of Memorycoin let its value fall down to an unending floor with very little support? The chart of MMC/BTC looks exactly like an IPO gone completely wrong.

What has our developer team been doing to decrease the value of Memorycoin? Selling it off? It has angered me that the rate went down and the previous team at the time didn't seem to care about it until MMC has become devalued as a measly alt-coin on the market by meeting equilibrium of all CPU and GPU coins on the market.

I have to admit, making hundreds of dollars a day vs. now at almost $3 a day is a change. That's around 0.83% of what being on the Developer team used to be. The good thing is that our recent candidates get to secure their position.

Obviously with a shareholder's voting system, shareholders tend to stay with candidates who have achieved success in increasing the value of their shares in Memorycoin.

Logically, the decrease in the value of Memorycoin makes sense. Investors who see that their investment has been busted would have forced them to put their money into different risky investments.

However many conclusions that you can come to think of for the bubble, Memorycoin decreased in value at most by around 1429%.

0.0005/.000035 = 14.29 * 100 = 1429%

MMC's exchange rate

My CEO funds are completely asphyxiated at the current rates. I'd like to have more resources to apply to the development of the coin.
The next dilemma at hand is the price of payment for services. The lower MMC value is, the more resources the team will have to allocate to tasks. We only have a limited supply of resources from the block chain and that is currently going down by 5% every week.

If we can all get MMC to rally to 0.00014 or .00015 MMC/BTC, our resources will definitely have more value. The more valued it is, the more development money we can put into the coin, and the better our coin will do.

This will be positive if investors who want to get in at this price and think of booking some returns at the 0.00014 MMC/BTC handle.

Changes to Memorycoin

It's true that the most current officers of Memorycoin are no longer in it just for the pay. Past candidates of Memorycoin have learned how to abandon a boat when it no longer benefits them. Officers are now more dedicated, hard working, and productive.

We are all working at achieving success as a community because our shareholders have already gone forward and increased their stakes at higher levels.

Rest assured, we will all put hard work to get through this situation of a low exchange rate.

Thanks for reading,
CEO of Memorycoin
Delinquency
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 06:55:09 PM by Delinquency »

Offline stalemate

• Chief Marketing Officer
  • Novice
  • Memorycoin Chief Marketing Officer
    • View Profile
Re: Dilemmas of Memorycoin
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 01:29:33 PM »
well, the fact is it's somewhat impossible to regain this 1429% when more than 60% of the coins are minted.
hard-fork the coin, increase supply by around 300%, reduce officer salaries by 10%, implement an inflation accordingly and the value may increase.
it's obvious that the value will drop with current parameters.

Offline biophil

• Promoting ultra-running and crypto-equities
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
    MJEg2XZPauz6Pbm7YQrBRiTrvULN9rWpb9
Re: Dilemmas of Memorycoin
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 03:26:27 PM »
well, the fact is it's somewhat impossible to regain this 1429% when more than 60% of the coins are minted.
hard-fork the coin, increase supply by around 300%, reduce officer salaries by 10%, implement an inflation accordingly and the value may increase.
it's obvious that the value will drop with current parameters.

Can you explain why you think inflation would increase the value of the coin? Sounds pretty backwards to me...