• June 23, 2018, 12:56:35 AM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Memorycoin Artists Needed!  (Read 6188 times)

Offline Delinquency

• CEO
  • Administrator
  • Epic Member
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
    MVTEceoiVWsnyyWU69nNFCqcpqDjyChyEH
Memorycoin Artists Needed!
« on: April 09, 2014, 10:27:19 PM »
Get paid to design for Memorycoin!

We is currently paying design artists and creative minds to whip together a bunch of cool Memorycoin art!
Memorycoin Artists who present dedication and creativity to go the extra mile to show how special and great Memorycoin is for everyone will be paid generously!

Do you want to contribute MMC to the cause?
All MMC sent to address 'MMCArtyYLu4G6nF6mTMUtffYLFBZhcy8av' will go towards the MMC Art Fund.

"MMC Art" : 4418.40995758
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 07:02:51 PM by Delinquency »

Offline tigerlore

• Novice
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
    MPWQ8SfG67khA7brUa4FbQcSHeBg1E32wc
Re: [GROUP FUND] Memorycoin Artists Needed!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 11:06:37 PM »
This is what I have so far. I'm going to use these for a 3D coin, like I indicated in the previous thread.

Offline KillerByte

• More P2Pool!
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
    MVTEcnogH2ArcvpkYJ66GcErb1iwHhLPN1
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 11:14:52 PM »
Wow, very good. 200 MMC added to the art fund.

Offline minigwar

• Registered Memorycoin Shareholder
  • Novice
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
    MLEhojGAhbX3Wm7REHMK1Tbe8P8XXciWVr
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2014, 11:31:59 PM »
This is what I have so far. I'm going to use these for a 3D coin, like I indicated in the previous thread.

I don't know how I feel about the "And" as a middle line on the back side of the coin. imo

"By the People"
"And"
"For the People"

Besides that, it's a cool design. Thanks for doing this! 
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 11:33:03 PM by minigwar »

Offline robonix

• View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
    MMCcmodyoyYyk4RdMDSy2afwiWbtof3zAX
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2014, 12:07:14 AM »
Here's what I have so far, uploading source files so that any one can improve on my work... :P
[CMO] Vote for MMCcmodyoyYyk4RdMDSy2afwiWbtof3zAX

Offline robonix

• View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2014, 12:29:17 AM »
Some one might be able to use this ;)

Offline robonix

• View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2014, 01:04:21 AM »
Here's something a little different...same general concept 8)

Offline robonix

• View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2014, 02:08:04 AM »
Any other artist can use this glyph for memorycoin fanart ;)

Offline tigerlore

• Novice
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2014, 02:48:16 AM »
Any other artist can use this glyph for memorycoin fanart ;)

Don't use that. I cleaned it up today. I'll pull it out of the file it's in tomorrow, and I'll upload it as an svg so people can scale it as much as they want.:)

Offline robonix

• View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2014, 04:18:48 AM »
Here's the .svg file I had it just sitting there :-[

Offline robonix

• View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2014, 02:22:52 PM »
Here's a little something the community might like...source file included so that anyone might improve on my work

Offline tigerlore

• Novice
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2014, 02:23:28 PM »
Oh, I see. I thought that was the one I made, because the curves on the feet have little points where they transition to straight lines. It isn't really noticeable until you blow it up to 500px or so.

I cleaned that up on the one I made.

I gotta say, Robonix has completely lost my vote for anything now. I was a fan of his mostly because I have dabbled in internet marketing and I understand the value of backlinks, but his avoiding direct communication with me regarding the art is ridiculous. Completely unacceptable for any leadership position.

Above all else, leaders have to be able to communicate. We need to make this the highest priority if Memory Coin is going to succeed. Look at Mt. Gox's failure and how uncommunicative Mark Karpeles was for an example of bad leadership.

Offline Delinquency

• CEO
  • Administrator
  • Epic Member
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2014, 02:32:21 PM »
Oh, I see. I thought that was the one I made, because the curves on the feet have little points where they transition to straight lines. It isn't really noticeable until you blow it up to 500px or so. I cleaned that up on the one I made. I gotta say, Robonix has completely lost my vote for anything now. I was a fan of his mostly because I have dabbled in internet marketing and I understand the value of backlinks, but his avoiding direct communication with me regarding the art is ridiculous. Completely unacceptable for any leadership position. Above all else, leaders have to be able to communicate. We need to make this the highest priority if Memory Coin is going to succeed. Look at Mt. Gox's failure and how uncommunicative Mark Karpeles was for an example of bad leadership.

Robonixx may have been a bit busy for the past few days, as you may understand for anybody - just give him some time to report back. Also I don't understand the situation here. Why have you been trying to reach him and how long have you been waiting?

TIPS

Thanks both of you for your hard work. 30.000 MMC each has been sent to both of you for your artwork.
[Funds are low at the moment and I don't want to drain the art fund just yet!]
Robonixx
Date: 4/10/2014 10:35
To: MVTEcmof6MJKAhDBt4cByffKJBX2KEnnJH
Debit: -30.00 MMC
Transaction fee: -0.15 MMC
Net amount: -30.15 MMC
Transaction ID: c2cf3c4fad0c593fac5e31f60a2e7dc292252d712f843ac2067eb7a4f9408cf7

tigerlore
Date: 4/10/2014 10:34
To: MPWQ8SfG67khA7brUa4FbQcSHeBg1E32wc
Debit: -30.00 MMC
Transaction fee: -0.15 MMC
Net amount: -30.15 MMC
Transaction ID: 6fa8f461af65bf8c19c37991384e2b72aa91d87431175967fe065efe433f2ab3
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 02:42:55 PM by Delinquency »

Offline robonix

• View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2014, 02:54:21 PM »
Robonix has completely lost my vote for anything now. I was a fan of his mostly because I have dabbled in internet marketing and I understand the value of backlinks, but his avoiding direct communication with me regarding the art is ridiculous. Completely unacceptable for any leadership position. Above all else, leaders have to be able to communicate. We need to make this the highest priority if Memory Coin is going to succeed. Look at Mt. Gox's failure and how uncommunicative Mark Karpeles was for an example of bad leadership.
@Tigerlore I'm sorry but i just looked thru my inbox and I have no messages from you please belive me when I say that staying in the loop Is one of my top priorities @Delinquency can you please look in to this I only have one PM and it’s from you on April 06, 2014, 06:05:55 PM

Offline Delinquency

• CEO
  • Administrator
  • Epic Member
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2014, 02:59:22 PM »

Robonix has completely lost my vote for anything now. I was a fan of his mostly because I have dabbled in internet marketing and I understand the value of backlinks, but his avoiding direct communication with me regarding the art is ridiculous. Completely unacceptable for any leadership position. Above all else, leaders have to be able to communicate. We need to make this the highest priority if Memory Coin is going to succeed. Look at Mt. Gox's failure and how uncommunicative Mark Karpeles was for an example of bad leadership.
@Tigerlore I'm sorry but i just looked thru my inbox and I have no messages from you please belive me when I say that staying in the loop Is one of my top priorities @Delinquency can you please look in to this I only have one PM and it’s from you on April 06, 2014, 06:05:55 PM

Maybe he's talking about collaborating about the art...

Offline robonix

• View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2014, 03:05:14 PM »
Maybe...be back in a while just got done pulling an all-nighter working on the MemoryCoin video

Offline tigerlore

• Novice
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2014, 04:41:42 PM »
Robonixx may have been a bit busy for the past few days, as you may understand for anybody - just give him some time to report back. Also I don't understand the situation here. Why have you been trying to reach him and how long have you been waiting?

In this post https://www.mmc-square.com/index.php/topic,48.msg158.html#msg158 I linked to an svg I made by hand of the glyph.

Here https://www.mmc-square.com/index.php/topic,52.msg180.html#msg180 I mistakenly thought he was using the glyph I made.

He could have addressed either of those posts. He could have acknowledged my existence on this thread or on the original.

Perhaps he recognizes I'm doing 100% original art and he's just doing respins of existing art and feels threatened over collecting bounties. Well now that we've both been given equal MMC rewards for our respective work, he'll be able to relax a bit.

I might have to reconsider the amount of time and effort I've been putting into this though.

Offline Delinquency

• CEO
  • Administrator
  • Epic Member
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2014, 06:06:24 PM »

In this post https://www.mmc-square.com/index.php/topic,48.msg158.html#msg158 I linked to an svg I made by hand of the glyph. Here https://www.mmc-square.com/index.php/topic,52.msg180.html#msg180 I mistakenly thought he was using the glyph I made. He could have addressed either of those posts. He could have acknowledged my existence on this thread or on the original. Perhaps he recognizes I'm doing 100% original art and he's just doing respins of existing art and feels threatened over collecting bounties. Well now that we've both been given equal MMC rewards for our respective work, he'll be able to relax a bit. I might have to reconsider the amount of time and effort I've been putting into this though.

Don't worry tigerlore, I'm sure it's just a confusion.
Those MMC were mere tips for the first artwork published. Final and developed artworks are rewarded far more MMC.

It's not a bounty, just a group fund. You all get MMC for any coherent work done as long as it's good. There's no fighting over MMC in group funds really.

Offline robonix

• View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2014, 08:22:03 PM »
tigerlore I'm sorry If you thought I was trying to snatch the bounty out from under you I was actually trying to help out the community, I didn't know you had uploaded a .svg file I have been very busy with the MemoryCoin video I upload my work with source files Included because I want what's best for the coin 800 coins is not going to make a difference being collaborative and supportive with the MemoryCoin community will create more demand for the coin and that will hopefully make a real difference in the long run...

Offline tigerlore

• Novice
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2014, 03:12:27 PM »
Here's my submission, working files attached:

Offline Delinquency

• CEO
  • Administrator
  • Epic Member
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2014, 04:12:53 PM »
Here's my submission, working files attached:

50.00 MMC Sent to you from the MMC Fan Art Funds!

Date: 4/11/2014 12:12
Debit: -50.00 MMC
Transaction fee: -0.43 MMC
Net amount: -50.43 MMC
Transaction ID: 3e1d403bee83a52ef5a9248fdad73a94f22944b3a129461b869a7768be2cfe98
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 04:14:05 PM by Delinquency »

Offline tigerlore

• Novice
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2014, 05:53:42 PM »
I'm very disappointed.

I don't know the numbers offhand, but I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that millions of MMC have been mined so far. I can't imagine that any company worth millions of dollars would pay $50 for a logo. That would make them look cheap.

Have you seen how shitty the Doge coin logo is? As big as their community is and that is the best they can do. Any coin with a better logo than that has paid fiat currency for it like FreeTrade paid $100 USD for the original Memory Coin logo.

The more MMC I get, the more motivated I will be to use my skills to make it more valuable. Unfortunately, my mining hardware is very limited and if generating MMC by creating art isn't viable then where's my motivation coming from?

I just noticed that you're calling it fan art. I thought this was serious.You can't commission fan art. That goes against the definition of fan art.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 06:08:42 PM by tigerlore »

Offline Delinquency

• CEO
  • Administrator
  • Epic Member
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2014, 06:46:12 PM »
I'm very disappointed. I don't know the numbers offhand, but I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that millions of MMC have been mined so far. I can't imagine that any company worth millions of dollars would pay $50 for a logo. That would make them look cheap. Have you seen how shitty the Doge coin logo is? As big as their community is and that is the best they can do. Any coin with a better logo than that has paid fiat currency for it like FreeTrade paid $100 USD for the original Memory Coin logo. The more MMC I get, the more motivated I will be to use my skills to make it more valuable. Unfortunately, my mining hardware is very limited and if generating MMC by creating art isn't viable then where's my motivation coming from? I just noticed that you're calling it fan art. I thought this was serious.You can't commission fan art. That goes against the definition of fan art.

Sorry tigerlore, but our funds are extremely low for Art right now. You should have also contacted me privately about this.

I will send you 150 more MMC as long as you're going to continue to make more art in the future.
Date: 4/11/2014 14:45
Debit: -150.00 MMC
Transaction fee: -0.44 MMC
Net amount: -150.44 MMC
Transaction ID: 79f9edeb888e78fa67bfad91547208d40170ff4f64fe2e2bae1723c411d66167

and another 70 MMC since we just received more funds.

Date: 4/11/2014 14:47
Debit: -70.00 MMC
Transaction fee: -0.37 MMC
Net amount: -70.37 MMC
Transaction ID: 924b0321b15a089aa6e6a41dcf681cf678ed4b152ed3261449dbd1b56ed15d3f
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 06:50:48 PM by Delinquency »

Offline tigerlore

• Novice
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2014, 07:57:29 PM »
People need to invest their MMC in things that will make the coin valuable.

Art is definitely one of those things.

Until they do, Memory Coin will be just one of hundreds of alt-coins.

You gotta spend money to make money, baby!

Offline tigerlore

• Novice
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2014, 04:52:29 PM »
Thank you Mingwar and Killerbyte for the nice things you said and for the donations from Killerbyte and whomever was the other donor. I'm sorry I didn't express my appreciation earlier as I was too wrapped up in creating the art and trying to get paid for it. I'll try to be more timely about it in the future.

I hate to beg, but for the rest of you, please DONATE!

Help me, help make Memory Coin into a property that stock brokers, investment counselors and bankers will want to invest in. This isn't Doge. It isn't even Bitcoin. MMC is an investment grade cryptocurrency. It needs to look like it.

I haven't stopped working on art for Memory Coin. In fact, I made a breakthrough this morning that I'm excited to share once I'm paid for the work I've done so far, and I've got other projects in mind as well. It's just going to get better and better, I can promise that.

I expect that there will be more support for projects that promote and enhance the coin as more people discover this forum. Was an announcement made on bitcointalk.org? I did a site search for the last month and didn't see any.

Offline robonix

• View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2014, 04:19:06 AM »
Thank you Mingwar and Killerbyte for the nice things you said and for the donations from Killerbyte and whomever was the other donor. I'm sorry I didn't express my appreciation earlier as I was too wrapped up in creating the art and trying to get paid for it. I'll try to be more timely about it in the future. I hate to beg, but for the rest of you, please DONATE!

Haven't been around for a bit, watch for the new MemoryCoin video 
I'ts not begging if you deserve it ;)

Date: 04/13/2014 23:07
To: MPWQ8SfG67khA7brUa4FbQcSHeBg1E32wc
Debit: -150.00 MMC
Transaction fee: -0.17 MMC
Net amount: -150.17 MMC
Transaction ID: 13658f186ee2e55ea3e87aee3ce6a1a777fb31cea61ed337af0209feab33fd82

Offline Delinquency

• CEO
  • Administrator
  • Epic Member
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2014, 08:00:39 PM »
I am donating 4000 MMC of my personal funds to the Memorycoin Art Fund.

I want to see more activity!

Offline Delinquency

• CEO
  • Administrator
  • Epic Member
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
Re: Memorycoin Artists Needed!
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2014, 02:02:54 AM »
This wallpaper was made by robonix:
Inspired?
Tip Robonix @ MVTEcmof6MJKAhDBt4cByffKJBX2KEnnJH!