• June 19, 2018, 02:54:32 AM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Accepting Applications  (Read 1532 times)

Offline Delinquency

• CEO
  • Administrator
  • Epic Member
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
    MVTEceoiVWsnyyWU69nNFCqcpqDjyChyEH
Accepting Applications
« on: April 08, 2014, 03:35:16 PM »
As CEO of Memorycoin, I have a huge variety of tasks to commit to. I can only do so much. When times are hard, I will be contracting or paying others for work.

If you would like to be paid to complete some tasks, please post here with several details of your personal information.

If you feel you can provide help in some way please provide the following:
  • Resume: Skills, Description about yourself, experience
  • Payment Type: What would be your general payment plan?
  • Position: Would you like a permanent position or per-work basis.

Everyone's post will be considered. If you spark my interest, I will reply to your post asking about more information.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 03:59:01 PM by Delinquency »

Offline BitcoinMafia

• Fresh Meat
  • I love MMC!
    • View Profile
Re: [CEO] Accepting Applications
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 03:46:21 AM »
Hi there -

I found your forum while I was researching new altcoins to add to my crypto resource site (BitcoinMafia.com). While I was exploring, I found your post and thought I'd offer my services and see if you have need of any of them.

I am a 16+ year veteran web developer, SEO tech, designer, and writer (technical and non-technical). While I am not a core programmer, I am an excellent WordPress developer and can design and code themes for WordPress and Joomla both.

Please let me know if any of this sounds interesting to you. I would be happy to send you my resume and talk about it further.

Best,

Cynthia T.

Offline Delinquency

• CEO
  • Administrator
  • Epic Member
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 04:11:12 AM »
Hi there - I found your forum while I was researching new altcoins to add to my crypto resource site (BitcoinMafia.com). While I was exploring, I found your post and thought I'd offer my services and see if you have need of any of them. I am a 16+ year veteran web developer, SEO tech, designer, and writer (technical and non-technical). While I am not a core programmer, I am an excellent WordPress developer and can design and code themes for WordPress and Joomla both. Please let me know if any of this sounds interesting to you. I would be happy to send you my resume and talk about it further. Best, Cynthia T.

Hi Cynthia,
It seems that maybe our CMO's [Chief Marketing Officers] may be able to use your skills.

I'll have a CMO post over here and then you guys can take it from there.

[[Maybe our CNO can use your skills to help design P2Pool. :o  ]]
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 04:19:43 AM by Delinquency »

Offline BitcoinMafia

• Fresh Meat
  • I love MMC!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2014, 11:24:15 AM »
However I can be of help :) BTW if you need to reach me, you can Skype me @ digitalrainmakers

Offline Delinquency

• CEO
  • Administrator
  • Epic Member
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2014, 04:26:31 AM »
However I can be of help :) BTW if you need to reach me, you can Skype me @ digitalrainmakers

I think we might be able to utilize your web design. I especially enjoy how simple you make your website for the average internet user.
You may us improve our website by creating simplistic websites and guides about Memorycoin. You may also be of great help to our marketing department.

Send me a PM, along with your resume and a comfortable payment scheme.