• June 23, 2018, 12:57:24 AM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Status Update - August 5th, 2014  (Read 1271 times)

Offline Delinquency

• CEO
  • Administrator
  • Epic Member
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
    MVTEceoiVWsnyyWU69nNFCqcpqDjyChyEH
Status Update - August 5th, 2014
« on: August 05, 2014, 03:29:16 PM »
Status Update

Hello Memorycoin community,
Sorry I haven't been posting any status messages, but here are the first of many regular updates coming up.

I think you all can trust my transparency and I've been paying bio phil (our sponsored runner) at a rate of $40 per week, as we agreed on. This payment has cut into my personal mining account, which means that I have a slightly reduced amount of shares in Memorycoin.

He has only 3 more payments to go and has agreed not to convert to BTC/USD. I can expect the price of Memorycoin to go up because of less selling pressure.

Everything I've been doing for MMC has gone a bit slower because I took a few weeks to focus on my personal career as a forex trader.

I plan on making sure the Memorycoin receives the attention and gratitude that it once held at the top of the alt-coins list.

There were several problems that we figured out at our Memorycoin Dev. Team chat.

Based on personal observation:

There have been some technical issues with supply, no coins were generated illegitimately. The initial memorycoin source code (released on dec. 15, 2013) has some irregularities that we are working to correct. This fix will straighten out supply.

I've been working closely with the current team, especially @stalemate, who has been doing an exceptionally good job as CMO.

Killerbyte, Kanes, and Stalemate have all been up to date on the current Memorycoin situation and are working together to help plan the next hard for of Memorycoin, which is set to take place on August 19, 2014. This will be our second hard fork to correct and optimize the Memorycoin code in the highly competitive alt-coin environment.

I will be expecting to create another hard fork due to changes in the code to repair imperfections in the original Memorycoin code. The next hard-fork should take place sometime in November, 2014.

Also, Memorycoin v3 features will be streamlined into the next hard-forks.
As a dedicated Memorycoin team, we will do our best to push regular hard-forks and updates every two months to optimize the Memorycoin code.

Any Hard-forks will ALWAYS be announced at least 14 days (2 weeks) before it commits into the Memorycoin Network.

Delinquency
CEO of Memorycoin
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 03:31:20 PM by Delinquency »