• June 24, 2018, 06:58:56 PM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [STATUS] Planned Activities - May 31st, 2014  (Read 1157 times)

Offline KillerByte

• More P2Pool!
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
    MVTEcnogH2ArcvpkYJ66GcErb1iwHhLPN1
[STATUS] Planned Activities - May 31st, 2014
« on: June 01, 2014, 01:08:17 AM »
Hello all,

First, I would like to formally appologise for my trouble during the meeting yesterday. The below text outlines the points I was going to discuss about.

MMCExplorer
* Database restructuring completed and everything is working 100%. Richlist has been added
* Plan to add the voting system support (desired here: https://www.mmc-square.com/officer-board-discussion/2/technical-newly-coded-mmc-vote-explorer/72/)

P2Pool
* Hashrate and distribution looking fantastic.
* New web interface needed - this is something that could help every currency, not just Memorycoin, and attract attention.

Electrum Wallet
* New, more reliable nodes needed. Ever since emre and freetrade left the community, new nodes are needed. I will be hard at work on that. If you would like to help run a Electrum Server node, let me know.

Other Items
* I will be completely unreachable from June 19th-June 24th. I plan on having the new voting system operational and running smoothly by that time, but I will not be active.

Offline Delinquency

• CEO
  • Administrator
  • Epic Member
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
    MVTEceoiVWsnyyWU69nNFCqcpqDjyChyEH
Re: [STATUS] Planned Activities - May 31st, 2014
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 01:21:44 AM »
Thank you for the update @Killerbyte.

If you can, please set up the electrum nodes on servers shrine, main mmc-square, and santana.

Otherwise, I can run a couple of high perf nodes from my home network in VM clusters. (Probably 16 of them)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 01:22:09 AM by Delinquency »