• June 22, 2018, 03:06:04 PM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New Members Giveaway  (Read 5459 times)

Offline bigrbuk

• Fresh Meat
  • I love Memorycoin!
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
    MCXHvVh9zvVxADg9XZjm9cx4nTjDNhoiQo
Re: New Members Giveaway
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2014, 12:03:08 PM »
There are a number of reasons I chose MMC.
CPU Mining. Too many crypto's are GPU mined by massive farms - guys who got in early, and took control. CPU mining means that the opportunity is there for most people to grab a slice of the pie - no special hardware required - I can do it on my home PC.
A team in place to run the show properly. The idea there is someone actively pushing the project, makes a massive difference. Too many altcoins fall by the wayside due to a lack of structure or drive.
Speed. The turnaround time on transactions is critical for a viable altcoin and MMC ticks the box.
A proper coin with the right base to work from. Onwards and upwards!

Offline Delinquency

• CEO
  • Administrator
  • Epic Member
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
    MVTEceoiVWsnyyWU69nNFCqcpqDjyChyEH
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2014, 01:01:01 PM »
There are a number of reasons I chose MMC. CPU Mining. Too many crypto's are GPU mined by massive farms - guys who got in early, and took control. CPU mining means that the opportunity is there for most people to grab a slice of the pie - no special hardware required - I can do it on my home PC. A team in place to run the show properly. The idea there is someone actively pushing the project, makes a massive difference. Too many altcoins fall by the wayside due to a lack of structure or drive. Speed. The turnaround time on transactions is critical for a viable altcoin and MMC ticks the box. A proper coin with the right base to work from. Onwards and upwards!
38.000 MMC sent to MCXHvVh9zvVxADg9XZjm9cx4nTjDNhoiQo
Transaction ID 02e3a3ce47d544d7c8d1ced570e96ab6405b62f3a75c9958e744338749956681

Offline alalalk71

• Fresh Meat
  • I love Memorycoin!
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
    MRiqdA2N2rF7H89rFzoGnLt4EhoPRp8uZJ
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2014, 10:14:32 AM »
i had any reson to mine mmc why ? becuase first i can mining with cpu two is trusty and safe three speed and reachable

« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 10:15:14 AM by alalalk71 »

Offline Delinquency

• CEO
  • Administrator
  • Epic Member
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2014, 11:46:29 PM »
i had any reson to mine mmc why ? becuase first i can mining with cpu two is trusty and safe three speed and reachable
8.500 MMC sent to MRiqdA2N2rF7H89rFzoGnLt4EhoPRp8uZJ
Transaction ID: dcabc7808fb0fbbeb3a6ace05e2ec4f318774d418efa6be8c60b0111659e9c9f

Offline Scala

• Fresh Meat
  • I love Memorycoin!
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
    MPuJvFG8fLH4j159yNtV7xKH2mqjy2FwS5
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2014, 04:40:43 AM »

Why MMC? Let me tell you why.
I've started mining like a month ago... It was a family "experiment" to teach my kids about how the future is reshaping as it has never before, and that the new paradigms may turn your world upside down in no time.
 As usual the easy way is to try to mine BTC with your standard PC (with or without a GPU). After one week of pool-mining, I've realized that to make a single coin It would take several years. Frustration was knocking at my door, my kids were bored, even they start to learn about mining.
So the easy way was to run the "rat race"... that means to buy specific, expensive (at least in Argentina) equipment that will last for a few months until they became obsolete and useless, and will, almost for sure, will not cover the investment.
The other way was trying to find another  way to do so, with results that could be appreciated by the boys while they are interested in the project. This alternative way must have several requirements:
- Must be "green". This means it should only use the PCs & MACs we have at home. And they should run while the computer is idle, but on.
- Must have a  the ability to produce something that is "rewarding" for the kids (i.e. getting a coin before they lost interest in mining).
- Must be easy to understand and set-up, in terms of the software needed to run, the wallet, etc.
- Must be mined ONLY by CPU & GPUs. This will avoid the "rat race" of other coins (BTC, LTC, etc.)
- Ideally it should provide my kids with a topic to talk at school, with their friends and teachers.
- Finally, It should be and investment that also attract me!
I found everything mentioned before in MMC.
Hope to give you feedback about our family project in some weeks from now (after the Brazil's World Cup ends).

Offline Delinquency

• CEO
  • Administrator
  • Epic Member
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2014, 04:15:54 PM »
Why MMC? Let me tell you why. I've started mining like a month ago... It was a family "experiment" to teach my kids about how the future is reshaping as it has never before, and that the new paradigms may turn your world upside down in no time. As usual the easy way is to try to mine BTC with your standard PC (with or without a GPU). After one week of pool-mining, I've realized that to make a single coin It would take several years. Frustration was knocking at my door, my kids were bored, even they start to learn about mining. So the easy way was to run the "rat race"... that means to buy specific, expensive (at least in Argentina) equipment that will last for a few months until they became obsolete and useless, and will, almost for sure, will not cover the investment. The other way was trying to find another way to do so, with results that could be appreciated by the boys while they are interested in the project. This alternative way must have several requirements: - Must be "green". This means it should only use the PCs & MACs we have at home. And they should run while the computer is idle, but on. - Must have a the ability to produce something that is "rewarding" for the kids (i.e. getting a coin before they lost interest in mining). - Must be easy to understand and set-up, in terms of the software needed to run, the wallet, etc. - Must be mined ONLY by CPU & GPUs. This will avoid the "rat race" of other coins (BTC, LTC, etc.) - Ideally it should provide my kids with a topic to talk at school, with their friends and teachers. - Finally, It should be and investment that also attract me! I found everything mentioned before in MMC. Hope to give you feedback about our family project in some weeks from now (after the Brazil's World Cup ends).
41.000 MMC sent to MPuJvFG8fLH4j159yNtV7xKH2mqjy2FwS5
Transaction ID 57212e050bd4ed463c99909242add3a08e2138b3a63db3a2154a084dbc4ca496

Offline crzs

• Novice
  • I love Memorycoin!
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
    MUopToaE4iHPGaFXP6nCJabM4U47qKVtg3
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2014, 12:54:33 PM »
MMC is CPU minable coin and KGW is make me free from abnormal difficulty growth. 
That's why I'm mining the MMC on my single Core box. 

Offline Delinquency

• CEO
  • Administrator
  • Epic Member
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2014, 06:20:42 PM »
MMC is CPU minable coin and KGW is make me free from abnormal difficulty growth. That's why I'm mining the MMC on my single Core box.
7.651 MMC sent to MUopToaE4iHPGaFXP6nCJabM4U47qKVtg3
Transaction ID: a0da1c52f6f6a47c616967b687559a38a147755d2da630e8b5e2c2f643fc1e39