• June 22, 2018, 03:05:18 PM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New Members Giveaway  (Read 5458 times)

Offline Delinquency

• CEO
  • Administrator
  • Epic Member
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
    MVTEceoiVWsnyyWU69nNFCqcpqDjyChyEH
New Members Giveaway
« on: April 03, 2014, 04:10:11 PM »
Giveaway
Between 7.5 MMC - 60.0 MMC
[Depending on your response.]
This giveaway is for new forum members only.

Please post reason(s) why you like Memorycoin. You are not limited to one sentence.

If you fulfill all of the requirements, you will get an amount of MMC based on how well the giveaway author likes your answer.

Requirements

• Entrants must have a valid MMC Address listed on their forum profile.
  • Entrants must have voted for at least one candidate. Votes will be checked in the Memorycoin Votes Database.
  • Entrants must only post once in this thread, subsequent posts will be removed or merged.
  • Entrants must have at least SIX (6) posts under their forum profile.
  • Entrants must be a new member on this board.
  • Entrants must post a reason why they like Memorycoin.
  • Entrants must follow all the above requirements or their post will be deleted.
  • Subsequent unrelated posts will ultimately result in the loss of permission of posting for the entire giveaway board.

I will check this topic every few hours for new entrants. Verification of transactions will be posted and combined into one big reply.

Disclaimer: The MMC that is used is sent from my personal CEO funds.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 10:44:28 PM by Delinquency »

Offline tigerlore

• Novice
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
    MPWQ8SfG67khA7brUa4FbQcSHeBg1E32wc
Re: [GIVEAWAY] New Members Giveaway
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2014, 03:45:12 PM »
Common wisdom among investors is to invest in people, not ideas. I first noticed a post FreeTrade made where he evaluated various coins for their investment potential. I was, and still am, new to cryptocurrency and that post helped me a lot. It validated a number of things I had already noticed and helped me form a standard for evaluation.

Then I read the mock interview he did with himself where he discussed the MMC 1.0 debacle. I was deeply impressed, not just by the way he handled things when it went to hell, but even by the mistake he made that set up the failure. His error was in giving too much trust to his fellow human beings. Trustworthy people are also trusting people. I knew MMC wasn't a pump-and-dump, a scam artist would never have made that mistake. I also really liked his honesty and humor and the fact that he can communicate clearly counts for a lot.

I'm not concerned that he isn't the CEO now. He's the founder and that will always be the case.

I think the voting aspect of the coin is risky, but there is always a risk no matter how the officers of a company are selected. It does open an option that would be much less likely for any other coin, and that is recruiting people from outside the cryptocurrency community. I imagine having someone from Wall Street, Madison Avenue, or even a celebrity as an officer. Howard Stern or Adam Carolla could blow this thing through the roof. Wouldn't that be amazing?

Offline Delinquency

• CEO
  • Administrator
  • Epic Member
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2014, 04:59:02 PM »
Common wisdom among investors is to invest in people, not ideas. I first noticed a post FreeTrade made where he evaluated various coins for their investment potential. I was, and still am, new to cryptocurrency and that post helped me a lot. It validated a number of things I had already noticed and helped me form a standard for evaluation. Then I read the mock interview he did with himself where he discussed the MMC 1.0 debacle. I was deeply impressed, not just by the way he handled things when it went to hell, but even by the mistake he made that set up the failure. His error was in giving too much trust to his fellow human beings. Trustworthy people are also trusting people. I knew MMC wasn't a pump-and-dump, a scam artist would never have made that mistake. I also really liked his honesty and humor and the fact that he can communicate clearly counts for a lot. I'm not concerned that he isn't the CEO now. He's the founder and that will always be the case. I think the voting aspect of the coin is risky, but there is always a risk no matter how the officers of a company are selected. It does open an option that would be much less likely for any other coin, and that is recruiting people from outside the cryptocurrency community. I imagine having someone from Wall Street, Madison Avenue, or even a celebrity as an officer. Howard Stern or Adam Carolla could blow this thing through the roof. Wouldn't that be amazing?

21.000 MMC sent to MPWQ8SfG67khA7brUa4FbQcSHeBg1E32wc
Transaction ID: e9b088df5aee6f4dc6f248f8334078c9135afd8807dd742346d8750410efe857
Coinplorer Verification

Thanks for participating!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 04:16:24 AM by Delinquency »

Offline ManeBjorn

• Novice
  • http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/author/scott-fargo
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
    MQotia5NmKTsaXXPaN8hw2ze3Z1DNwi39s
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2014, 09:45:44 PM »
There are many reasons I like Memorycoin.
The first one is that it helps people by donating to charities.  I cannot help people much myself anymore due to my injury this gives me a way to be able to contribute still.
Another reason I like MMC is because of the community behind it.  So many of you all working to make it more than just another coin. All the help and information and friendship with people all over the world.  All working for the same cause.
I also really like the democratic process.  The recent CEO change shows that it can be done on any scale.  The drive you all have to better the coin and the world is welcoming and wonderful.
Memorycoin is made to take on all sorts of challenges and it is doing it.
FreeTrade had a vision and he made it happen.  He learned from the first one and was able to adjust for Memorycoin.

I look forward to what the future holds and being part of it is a wonderful thing.

Offline Delinquency

• CEO
  • Administrator
  • Epic Member
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2014, 04:15:50 AM »
There are many reasons I like Memorycoin. The first one is that it helps people by donating to charities. I cannot help people much myself anymore due to my injury this gives me a way to be able to contribute still. Another reason I like MMC is because of the community behind it. So many of you all working to make it more than just another coin. All the help and information and friendship with people all over the world. All working for the same cause. I also really like the democratic process. The recent CEO change shows that it can be done on any scale. The drive you all have to better the coin and the world is welcoming and wonderful. Memorycoin is made to take on all sorts of challenges and it is doing it. FreeTrade had a vision and he made it happen. He learned from the first one and was able to adjust for Memorycoin. I look forward to what the future holds and being part of it is a wonderful thing.

22.500 MMC sent to MQotia5NmKTsaXXPaN8hw2ze3Z1DNwi39s
Transaction ID: 3235d7c85f3eeae36c28dc03a736b8fb66f7034fec8f3d3eef9c6de011faeb11
Coinplorer Verification

Offline ManeBjorn

• Novice
  • http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/author/scott-fargo
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
    MQotia5NmKTsaXXPaN8hw2ze3Z1DNwi39s
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2014, 06:12:57 AM »
Thank you.
We should use these for promotions as well.

There are many reasons I like Memorycoin. The first one is that it helps people by donating to charities. I cannot help people much myself anymore due to my injury this gives me a way to be able to contribute still. Another reason I like MMC is because of the community behind it. So many of you all working to make it more than just another coin. All the help and information and friendship with people all over the world. All working for the same cause. I also really like the democratic process. The recent CEO change shows that it can be done on any scale. The drive you all have to better the coin and the world is welcoming and wonderful. Memorycoin is made to take on all sorts of challenges and it is doing it. FreeTrade had a vision and he made it happen. He learned from the first one and was able to adjust for Memorycoin. I look forward to what the future holds and being part of it is a wonderful thing.
22.500 MMC sent to MQotia5NmKTsaXXPaN8hw2ze3Z1DNwi39s Transaction ID: 3235d7c85f3eeae36c28dc03a736b8fb66f7034fec8f3d3eef9c6de011faeb11 Coinplorer Verification Thanks for participating!

Offline Delinquency

• CEO
  • Administrator
  • Epic Member
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2014, 12:35:33 PM »
As a testimonial kind of thing for sure.

Offline Delinquency

• CEO
  • Administrator
  • Epic Member
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
Re: New Members Giveaway
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2014, 03:00:24 AM »
Even as a noob it did not take me long to see the coin has plenty of backup here. I asked my first question on the forum today and within no time at all I received responses. Very Impressive
6 posts minimum please

Offline darkie

• Intermediate Member
  • I love Memorycoin!
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
    MUCyfq3UjSQwyW3Cdd358pNUjTrbSpjosi
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2014, 06:13:14 AM »
Well well, I got to know Memorycoin while searching for coins that can be efficiently mined on CPU. I don't have GPU hardware so I though I might try to mine some CPU coin instead. I came across different coins, but the one that struck me most was indeed Memorycoin. First of all, on the website I could find everything I needed to know about the coin, which is something I cannot say for other CPU cryptocurrencies. One of my first posts was on reddit, asking why should one mine MMC in the first place (it seemed to me that the coin was dead). Luckily, Delinquency spotted me there and convinced me the coin is great and worth mining. The feature I like most is the fact that developers are voted, elected and get actually paid for improving the coin. I like the concept very much, and as far as I know MMC is the only coin supporting this feature. This convinced me not only to start mining MMC, but actually think about improving it as well (I'm a developer myself).

Offline Delinquency

• CEO
  • Administrator
  • Epic Member
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2014, 01:09:30 AM »
Well well, I got to know Memorycoin while searching for coins that can be efficiently mined on CPU. I don't have GPU hardware so I though I might try to mine some CPU coin instead. I came across different coins, but the one that struck me most was indeed Memorycoin. First of all, on the website I could find everything I needed to know about the coin, which is something I cannot say for other CPU cryptocurrencies. One of my first posts was on reddit, asking why should one mine MMC in the first place (it seemed to me that the coin was dead). Luckily, Delinquency spotted me there and convinced me the coin is great and worth mining. The feature I like most is the fact that developers are voted, elected and get actually paid for improving the coin. I like the concept very much, and as far as I know MMC is the only coin supporting this feature. This convinced me not only to start mining MMC, but actually think about improving it as well (I'm a developer myself).
42.000 MMC sent to MUCyfq3UjSQwyW3Cdd358pNUjTrbSpjosi
Transaction ID 4016b2e54c07e615c173424320c50e9832cf8e33ce110408c94be7f0607a499e

« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 01:09:59 AM by Delinquency »

Offline caybach

• Fresh Meat
  • I love Memorycoin!
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
    MQqG6w4FJSrivy6gqn3uuNUD9byrVhXkCv
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2014, 03:16:06 AM »
I hope 1 coin that mining by GPU = mining by CPU, but like MMC 2 times is enough good. 
The GPUs are limited in their advantage over CPUs. They are between 2 or 3 times faster per dollar. Compare that to 100X for Bitcoin or 10X for Litecoin. This means CPUs will continue to be viable and we’re unlikely to see GPU farms built for, nor directed, at MemoryCoin. Commercial miners won’t be able to compete with the zero-capital costs of widespread individual mining. Individuals will still be able to convert electricity to MemoryCoin at a reasonable rate.

Offline caybach

• Fresh Meat
  • I love Memorycoin!
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
    MQqG6w4FJSrivy6gqn3uuNUD9byrVhXkCv
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2014, 03:32:51 AM »
The second, MMC  pulic address and level of anonymous is good. I think pulic and congress can't accept cryptonote's anonymous (monerocoin and bytecoin), it's for criminal. That I like MMC!

Offline atlosas

• Novice
  • I like memorycoin, but my heart lies with bitcoin
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
    MPDf28riGV96J88gUB4EQhBrH6wuGq5vJ1
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2014, 09:39:43 AM »
I found memory coin while searching for a cpu coin. So the first thing why i like is because it could be mined efficiently with a cpu. I like the website, it is simple, looks nice, better than for example some "mainstream coin" like litecoin. The main difference from other coins is the voting system. A lot of coins die prematurely because of low dev activity. This ensures that devs are paid and are elected by users. I like the fact that you can spoil the vote, very democratic. I also like how fast my question about mining with yam miner got answered.

Offline Delinquency

• CEO
  • Administrator
  • Epic Member
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2014, 10:59:00 AM »
I found memory coin while searching for a cpu coin. So the first thing why i like is because it could be mined efficiently with a cpu. I like the website, it is simple, looks nice, better than for example some "mainstream coin" like litecoin. The main difference from other coins is the voting system. A lot of coins die prematurely because of low dev activity. This ensures that devs are paid and are elected by users. I like the fact that you can spoil the vote, very democratic. I also like how fast my question about mining with yam miner got answered.
34.246 MMC sent to MPDf28riGV96J88gUB4EQhBrH6wuGq5vJ1
Transaction ID 6a64a96f87a13dafd6c18ec4606c22de892133eaa10f44f17a9587ba4ff7a1a6

Offline Delinquency

• CEO
  • Administrator
  • Epic Member
    • View Profile
  • Memorycoin Address:
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2014, 11:00:01 AM »
I hope 1 coin that mining by GPU = mining by CPU, but like MMC 2 times is enough good. The GPUs are limited in their advantage over CPUs. They are between 2 or 3 times faster per dollar. Compare that to 100X for Bitcoin or 10X for Litecoin. This means CPUs will continue to be viable and we’re unlikely to see GPU farms built for, nor directed, at MemoryCoin. Commercial miners won’t be able to compete with the zero-capital costs of widespread individual mining. Individuals will still be able to convert electricity to MemoryCoin at a reasonable rate.
The second, MMC pulic address and level of anonymous is good. I think pulic and congress can't accept cryptonote's anonymous (monerocoin and bytecoin), it's for criminal. That I like MMC!

22.130 MMC sent to MQqG6w4FJSrivy6gqn3uuNUD9byrVhXkCv
Transaction ID e836d1b0e8a29a2a027bfb8b7111e4ccc7de5306df32858d6bbfdf42a77edeae
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 11:00:25 AM by Delinquency »